Unit 4/7 Victoria Park Parade, ZETLAND NSW 2017
Villa-style 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment with private dual gate access
Beautiful and spacious villa-style modern 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment expanding through the width of the building with private street entrance and direct access to common internal courtyard garden. Situated on the ground floor in a quiet street across parklands, taking in leafy east-west aspect, natural lighting and cross flow ventilation. Walking distance to dog-friendly parklands, shopping centre, bars, restaurants, entertainment facilities and public transport.
– East to West villa-style apartment with private gate street entrance to secure front balcony.
– Stylishly renovated open plan entertainers living & dining area with engineered oak wood floorboards flowing seamlessly to back porch.
– Private back gate access to enclosed strata-maintained central courtyard sheltered by trees.
– Galley kitchen with Caesar stone island bench top, gas cook top & moderate cupboard space.
– Expansive double master bedroom with private balcony access, built-ins and en-suite with bathtub.
– Second bedroom with built-ins and view to parkland.
– Second bathroom with large shower.
– Sharing common wall with only one side neighbour, the apartment is fitted with registered EVVA lock accessible by one key to open front and back gates and doors.
– Security building with on-site daytime building manager.
– Swipe access to underground car space and lock-up storage space.
– East Village Shopping Centre at 5mins walk with Coles, fresh food store and restaurants.
– Two minute walk to nearest bus stops.
– Approx. 800m to Green Square Train Station.
– Upcoming Gunyama Park and Aquatic Recreation Centre just few blocks away.
Strata: approx $ 1,300 p/q
Council: approx $ 250 p/q
Water: approx $ 180 p/q
Please contact agent below for more information:
Mob: 0451 196 960