502/11A Lachlan Street, WATERLOO NSW 2017
Bright & Modern 3 Bedroom Apartment Surrounded by Cafes & Shops, Close to Green Square Train Station
Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and shops, and situated in the modern Alpha G building, this stylish apartment is desirably positioned with easy access to everywhere and boasts unparalleled convenience!
This apartment features:
• Situated on level 5 (total 6 levels) with lift in a secure building
• North facing with abundance of natural light
• New floor boards throughout the apartment
• Air-conditioned lounge leading to a generous balcony
• Movable shutters on windows & balcony for privacy
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench, brand new dishwasher & gas cooking
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
• Fully tiled main bathroom & ensuite
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Lift to secure tandem car spaces
• On-site Building Manager
• Plus Fitness Gym in the same building operating 24/7 ($16.95 /week)
Cafes / Restaurants & Shopping:
• Minutes walk to the buzzing East Village shopping Centre
• Within walking distance to vibrant Surry Hills cafes and restaurants.
• Funky Danks Street (art galleries and restaurants) is on door step.
• Next to Waterloo Crown Square
• Approx 100metres from Coles Waterloo
• Approx 200metres from Supa Centra
• Approx 10 minutes drive to City, Bondi Junction Westfield or East Gardens Westfield
• Only a short stroll to bus stops 301, 302, 303, 343 & M20
• Close to Green Square train station
• Approx 10 minute drive to city, Bondi or Coogee beach.
Beaches & Parks:
• Within walking distance to Moore Park & Centennial Park
• Approx. 10 -15 drive to Clovelly beach, Bondi beach and Coogee beach